Thursday, August 10, 2006

Code Red?

Yeah right. Why don't we have any information on what led to the capture of these "terrorists"?

"We are taking the step of preventing liquids from getting into the cabin to give us time to make adjustments"

I thought it was foiled? Obviously, the screening measures they have in place were working.

Mothers tasted baby food in front of airport security guards to prove it contained no liquid explosives. Liquids and gels were banned from flights. Travelers repacked their luggage in airports, stowing all but the most necessary items in the hold.

First, they confiscated my tweezers. Then they make me take off my shoes. Now I can't carry shampoo, lotion and toothpaste, or a bottle of water. WTF.

Personal conveniences must be sacrificed for national security.

I guarantee national security would be preserved if we stop occupying foreign countries and aiding Israel with weapons of mass destruction.

"This nation is at war with Islamic fascists who will use any means to destroy those of us who love freedom, to hurt our nation," Bush declared.

It's more like, we're at war with people who we fucked over for years and years, depriving them of their freedom and destorying their nations. Bush and his cronies are the biggest terrorists and fascists I know.

No comments: