Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Another concerned superstar

Lindsay Lohan says she wants to go to Iraq with Hillary Rodham Clinton to throw a concert for the troops.
"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long," Lohan, 20, tells Elle magazine in its September issue. "I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did (during the Korean War), when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be." Even without Sen. Clinton, Lohan is confident she can handle an Iraq trip on her own. "I'm not afraid of going," she says. "My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons."

Damn, bitch, you want to shoot some Iraqis? Not much of a kitten, are you? Meow.

No comments: