Thursday, November 16, 2006

Barney's not the only one who loves me

Below is a true story, based on an email sent to me by my sister:

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:32 PM
To: Rebecca
Subject: Cute

Hi, So the boys were watching Barney this am. Barney was talking about things that we love. Then he asked the TV watchers what they loved. So I asked Christopher what he loves and he said - "Auntie Becca" -

----------------------------

There are many morals to this story. ONE: My nephew is a total genius. TWO: It's better to have nephews/nieces rather than your own children because, as you can see above, aunties are considered first when children think of love. THREE: Despite my personal distaste for Barney and most children's programming, DYY can be easily swayed by gifts and/or flattery. Consequently, I now think Barney is... okay.

I love you too, kiddo!

No comments: