Thursday, December 7, 2006

Snowman Puppets

Creations of DYY and WhyJaneInsane at Craft Night at Akbar.
Mine is named Stony the Snowman. Of course. The other one is Stony's very fashionable supplier.

I have been so domesticated lately. See above. Also, I have been baking cookies! Thanks to the 99 cents only store and the Pillsbury Doe Boy, I have placed and baked chocolate chip cookies, smores cookies and reeses peanut butter cup cookies all this week! And I don't even eat that shit! I make it for my loved ones. You know, to show that I care.

4 comments:

jblogs said...

dood. anything next week? so cute!

DYY said...

Girl. Snow Globes next week. You gotta come.

Anonymous said...

did you go??

DYY said...

Yes, but the snow globes were cheap. So I made an xmas ornament instead. It's hanging from the rear view mirror of Dolores.

A picture is forthcoming...