Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm going to become a vegetarian

While watching CNN over the weekend about cloned animals, I made a vow to Kim Chee Farmer that when the day arrives in which cloned meat products are distributed and sold for public consumption, I would become a vegetarian.

The Food and Drug Administration on Thursday formally endorsed the meat and milk from cloned cattle, pigs and goats as safe. Sales could begin within months.

Godammit. I didn't expect to be a vegetarian so soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn kimchee you have done the unspeakable, if only you knew how many times i have had to battle the carnivore dyy--she even made me watch her eat ribs for the first time and at an LA mall, no less. Do you know that she even eats ribs in the bath!!
Well, DYY thank you for finally seeing the light!
Let's blog about this on BNWO??

Anonymous said...

wow, really gonna quit? should i start looking for a veggie cookbook?

Anonymous said...

I am starting my veggie diet after my birthday. Want to try it for 2 months?

DYY said...

Actually, I'm down to try it. Shall I assume you are Blu-tooth?