Sunday, November 16, 2008

Public office, public affiliations...

A message to me from the Obama-Biden Administration...

Hello DYY,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Obama-Biden Administration. Within a few days, you will receive an email with a link to the more complete on-line application. Please be patient, as we are trying to respond promptly to the large number of people who are interested in working in the Administration. Thanks.

As for other pubic affiliations, I joined Twitter.Com as a means to infiltrate robot cutlure and study virtual reality. But I have a suspicious feeling, it's just a fancier form of text messaging that is not so fancy after all. Naturally I asked Joe the Webmaster to join, as he agreed to be one of my cyberspace soliders. He may be a member already, which is good. Perhaps this could be a way for us to recruit other cyberspace soliders?

I also hijacked Little Panda's Facebook account and sent all our homies "an egg" which will hatch in a few days what looks like a used contraceptive sponge. It's a weird program and I do not pretend to understand it.

No comments: