Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Silent Auction!!

So I'll be attending yet another industry event tonight... a fundraiser for the Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment. I am going as a guest of Fox's diversity department and will be sitting next to.... BOBBY LEE... and JOHN CHO!! I'm pretty stoked.

But I also learned that there will be another silent auction tonight! I still haven't paid for my Krav Maga lessons, so I doubt I will participate. Or maybe I should? Here are the prizes I'm considering to bid on:
  • Custom Hello Kitty Electric Guitar plus accessories (oh yeah!)
  • The Sword of Hiro from HEROES (for protection during Armageddon)
  • Framed autographed poster from House (for sister)
  • 25th anniversary Star Trek Wrath of Khan ship to be signed by George Takei (Might need this ship for Armageddon as well)

No comments: